Keyword research is generally considered to be the foundation of an SEO campaign. While keyword research certainly isn’t the only approach to improving rankings, it’s fundamentally important. SEO campaigns use keyword research to determine what competitors are ranking for and which words or long-tail phrases should be targeted for on-site optimization. Without keyword research, it’s difficult to know what your target audience is searching for and how to optimize your site accordingly.
Articles in this section
- What is Shaqir's recommended books?
- How do I make money online?
- How do I run Facebook ads?
- How do I write a good subject line?
- How can I make sure my emails don’t end up in the spam folder?
- How often should I send marketing emails?
- Do I need to send an email newsletter?
- How can I increase my email list?
- How to Build an Email List?
- What is lead generation?