Use the video views objective to help you grow your audience on Facebook by reaching people who are more likely to watch your video.
- Go to ad creation.
- Choose video views as your ad objective, and click Continue.
- Choose your audience, placement, budget and schedule.
By default, your optimization will be set to Video views, which will deliver your ads to the right people to help you get the most video views of 10+ seconds at the lowest cost. Learn more about video views optimization.
By default, Automatic Placements will be selected, which will show your video ads on Facebook, Instagram and Audience Network (recommended). Learn more about placements.
- In the Format section, choose from a single video, Carousel, or slideshow.
- Click Upload Video and upload the video or videos you want to use in your ad. If you already uploaded a video, click Browse Library to select the video from your library.
- Set the thumbnail for your video ad. Then, enter the text you want to show in the ad and the link if your ad directs people to your website. You can see how your ad looks on different platforms (such as a mobile News Feed) before you place your order.
- When you're done editing the ad, click Review Order to double-check the settings for your ad, or click Place Order to publish your new video ad. The ad begins running as soon as it is approved, if you have not set a schedule for the ad.